No products in the cart.
Outdoor Camping Camouflage Hiking Folding Tent 4 Person
100 in stock
A quality tent is an essential component of any good campout. This compactly stored tent expands to a spacious, sturdy sleeping area for 4 people. The durable polyester construction keeps out the elements so you are comfortably sheltered.
1. With individual design, the outdoor tents are easy to set up and take down
2. The large space and stable frame of the outdoor tents provide comfortable environment for you
3. The fiberglass frame of the outdoor tents is sturdy and practical
4. Being made of high quality material, the outdoor tents are durable enough for long time usage
5. Keep your load limber and organized during long hikes and extended excursions with the camping tents
6. Dome structure, easy to transport & simple to set up
7. Durable carry bag with separate storage bags for tents, poles and stakes
8. Easy two pole set up with shock-corded poles
1. Outer Tent Material: 190T Polyester Tape
2. Inner Tent Material: 150D Breathable Cloth
3. Frame Material: Fiberglass
4. Base Material: Oxford Cloth
5. Capacity: Four Person
6. To adapt to the season: Four Seasons
7. Color: Camouflage
8. Weight: 1700 g
9. Expand Size: 78.74 x 78.74 x 51.18 inch / 200 x 200 x 130 cm (L x W x H)
10. Portable Bag Size: 51x17x14cm
11. Function: moistureproof, dustproof, waterproof, UV protected, snow protected
1 x Four Person Outdoor Camping Folding Tent Green
1 x Portable Bag
1. Bar tent camp is very important when you choose, try not to have too much such as rocks, roots, branches and the like. If so, be sure to clean out.
2. In order to better protect the tents, tents below at first covered a ground cloth.
3. The following accounts nails, it is best under the tent of the two diagonal, then under the other two pairs of horns. Such tents tied relatively flat.
4. Posted nail down to 45-60 degree angle as well, so both easy to lay off nails, and a larger force!
5. Note pull a good wind rope (this is very important).
6. Sleeping try sleeping in tents middle, do not stick tent edge to avoid condensation of water vapor wet sleeping bags.
7. Do not cook inside the tent, and do not use the stove inside the tent.
8. Go to the tent to take off your shoes.